February 4, 2007
Superbowl... super KRAZEE!

Colts Horseshoe
Originally uploaded by mar52laine.
Wait, has hell frozen over? Have the heavens parted? Can YOU see the pearly gates?

I've lived here for 20 years this year, and have listened to my family go on and on and on and on about the Indianapolis Colts since I was but a babe-in-arms. I've been hearing disappointment in their voices for lo these many years, and I have to say, I thought they were all nuts. Until tonight.

In case you missed it, the Indianapolis Colts actually won! They beat "da Bears"... the Chicago Bears of my childhood. I grew up in the northern part of the state, so for me tonight's game was sort of a win-win. I'd have been happy if the Bears won, but I'm a little more thrilled at the Colts win. Good for them!!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer