March 9, 2007
The Girls, February edition
Every month my brother and sister-in-law publish pictures of the girls, Olivia and Emilia. You can usually tell what they've been up to for that month, and for those of us that are far away it's a way for us to see the family without actually seeing the family. Of course all it does for me is make me feel like I'm missing out on all the hugs and kisses and coos and gurgles.

Last month they went to Tybee Island for an afternoon. Living in Savannah, they've had decent weather all winter, so while it was a windy day, it wasn't unbearable. Here are just a couple of my favorite shots of Miss Olivia:

Olivia and her shadow



Olivia at the beach


And not to be left out, here's baby Emilia cooking up some kind of devious plot to eventually steal the show from her sister:

100_1301


I think she looks like she's got so much to say, and just can't get it out! I'm sure she will, eventually.

Labels: , , , , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger We3Gumps said...

Love the pics! O is the cutest little thing, really!! I love her hair. I'm pretty sure that is the first picture I've seen of E. I think she was saying "hey, don't forget about me!". Very sweet :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer