July 28, 2006
Wanted?
Internet, it's been a long time. A really long time. Since I've had a date, boyfriend, or anything resembling either of those things. We're talking 12 years! May 8, 1994... that was the last date of the last date I had.

Now, do the math... how is it that not one single man has found me the slightest bit interesting since I was 18? I know I'm not Heidi Klum, but I think I clean up pretty good:

me2

So, in an effort to take matters into my own hands without actually having to speak with someone in person (because I am a giant introverted DORK), I have created an online profile on one of those fancy-schmancy dating sites. I have emailed 3 men (out of over 1,000!), and am currently waiting for them to at least acknowledge that they received said emails. So far, nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I'm beginning to worry. Not really -- I still have 997 other men I can email.

Question: How many of you out there have tried online dating, and how much of a giant success/giant failure was it? Just wondering...

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger We3Gumps said...

Online dating rules!! I found my love online and I am soooo happy! Don't give up. He is out there, I promise!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer